Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[3 / 1 / ?]

How hard is he laughing right now?

No.41402731 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
His inferior game has been received with overwhelming positive feedback from critics and 6+ million sales.

At this point I am ashamed of being a Pokémon fan and I retain my stance of not buying SwSh. In fact, I refuse to buy anything related to the TPC. I am leaving this community out of shame and hatred for what it has become.

>shills that are not even paid
Pokémon, being the largest IP in the world, has a myriad of opinion-making Nintendrones who built careers out of their games. These people have hundreds of thousands fans, maybe millions. Instead of using their power, they are too scared of Nintendo and will marry their mediocrity at all costs.

These "shills" like Joe Merrick and Casey DeFreitas either have a financial stake in the success of mediocre games (which means they are desingenious propaganda), or they did not have fathers, so they were raised by Nintendo instead and will defend them like family.

These shills are a guarantee GameFreakcan slap you in the face and get away with it.

>most critics are a pathetic twitter-obsessed gang of gossiping grandmas
Besides the actual good critics who will try to shove GF's incompetence right on their faces by data-mining and modding the game, most critics in /vp/ per example are nothing besides a bunch of gossiping affeminate grandmas. They think their silly hashtags matter, they post hundreds of replies to threads about the tweet that some nobody made and are obsessed with eCelebs and what they think.

>coomers
Coomers will buy anything that makes them aroused. With the wave of PokéGirls, these people are far too comfortable with mediocrity and will pose a threat to this franchise.

>ignorant casuals
Some of them thought LGPE was good. That is all I have to say about these people.

This is a sinking ship.

GameFreak won. We bought it anyway.