Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[9 / 2 / ?]

There's nothing left.

No.41502221 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Hey bros, I'm conflicted.
One one hand, I was or used to be excited for SWSH like everyone else, but then the news dropped at E3 and it all went downhill from there.

SWSH are the first Pokemon games I haven't brought in my life, I know people tell me to emulate them, but emulators just don't feel the same compared to the real thing. Plus one of the biggest joys of playing Pokemon is that I can play online with others and the only games as of this moment that I can really trust to not go offline are the DS games. But since Gen 6, I saw a lot more life in Pokemon with the switch to 3D models, I was never one for graphics, but gen 6's switch to models was something that kinda became a standard for me and everyone else, I would have forgiven the subpar graphics or little content in SWSH if they didn't lie about why they cut half the pokemon, I don't care who's fault it is, I just wanted to go to galar with my bros, I wouldn't care if they added them as paid DLC, Free DLC or in future updates. Even if I decide to go back and play previous games, I can't go back with my bros, it won't be the same even if I used PHEX or hacking.

I can't really get into pokemon showdown, digimon or any competitors either, I feel like something's missing from them that gives pokemon that sense of charm and unique feeling.

I might reconsider when I hear more details about pokemon home, because right now, that's going to be the biggest thing that may have a impact if I'm retiring or not.

I don't know where else to go or what else to do, lads.