Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[76 / 15 / ?]

Just give up. I already did.

No.41528508 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
It's over
The boycott was a failure.
The games are on an annual schedule
The sinnoh remakes will be worse than platinum
The sequel game to sword and shield will still be shit
Gen 9 will be shit
These games aren't for you anymore. It still sold six million.
Just face it. The casual audience makes them money. Hardcore fans who have played every generation are a minority.
They realize that the casual audience is so attached to this recognizable brand that they can put in something that is slightly over bare minimum and people will defend it for them. That we were just entitled. Just a minority. And we were. I reiterate, six million. In three days.
These new games aren't for you. It isn't for /vp/. It isn't for Reddit. It's for Tumblr. For twitter. For people that go "wow that is a heckin cute doggo". That is their audience.
These games have been on a downward spiral for years now, each release being worse than the last. Why do you still have hope that something will change? Was ORAS having less content than the original games not enough to snap you out? Was Sword and Shield being worse than LGPE not enough of a wakeup call for you?

I know better now. This experience was my wakeup call. That is why I am warning you. Don't buy into gen 9 hype. Don't expect Sharp Sword and Shining Shield to be better than Sun and Moon. Don't even buy into the sinnoh remake hype because "They can't fuck up sinnoh!" Because they can. And they will. Because this is the new Gamefreak.

Why are you even still here anyway? For the fanart? For the pokegirls? It can't be because the little child in you still CARES about the games, right?
I'm going to tell you something that will hurt. That little child inside you will never be satisfied with a pokemon game again. This series is dead for you now. It's not for you anymore. It's time to move on. Detach yourself.
Don't even watch from the sidelines.
Just stop caring.
That's literally all you have to do.