Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[19 / 2 / ?]

Pokémon Project 2020: Part 3

No.41729894 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Hello again. I’m not sure if anyone remembers me, but I correctly leaked the order of the final 3 trailers for Sword and Shield the Kanto G-Max trailer, the overview trailer that featured the first reveals of Galarian evolutions for Mr. Mime, and Yamask, and the final trailer that was dropped on release day. Hopefully, this was enough to prove my legitimacy. Now, I have some more information on the next games in the franchise that will be the remakes of the 4th generation games.

1.Titles
I can now confirm that the titles of the remakes roughly translate to Pierce/Piercing Diamond and Ward/Warding Pearl. It’s being decided if the -ing suffix will look appealing on the box art in localized versions. Game Freak wanted the names to coincide with Sword and Shield.

As such, Dialga’s G-Max move will be called something like “Time Piercer” and Palkia’s Spatial Rend becomes something like “Spatial Ward”

2.Raids and Battle Mechanics
As I said in Part 2, Piercing Diamond will focus on D/G-maxing and Warding Pear will focus on Mega Evolution. I have some new information on the latter. Mega Evolution has been reduced in power. While the form, type, and abilities still change as they did before, the stat increases granted are significantly less than they were before to put a G-max Pokemon and a Mega Evolution on similar levels statistically. Also, there will be certain exclusive Mega Evolutions and G-Maxes. For example, G-Max Bibarrel is found in the Diamond version however, it does not get a Mega Evolution in the Pear version. Floatzel gets a Mega Evoution in the Pearl version but does not get a G-Max in Diamond.