Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[4 / 1 / ?]

No.41748996 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
So let me check I didn't get this wrong, once you become the Champion you can choose THREE guys to fight in the new league tournament
>Hop (average level 69.4, Gigantamaxes Corviknight)
>Leon, weaker than Hop (average level 69.4, Gigantamaxes Charizard)
>Bede, weaker than Leon (average level 61.8, Gigantamaxes Hatterene)
>Milo/Nessa/Kabu/Bea or Allister/Gordie or Melony/Raihan, weaker than Bede (average level 60,8, Gigantamaxes Flapple or Appletun/Drednaw/Centiskorch/Machamp or Gengar/Coalossal or Lapras/Duraludon)
>Piers, weaker than Milo/Nessa/Kabu/Bea or Allister/Gordie or Melony/Raihan (average level 61.8 but never Gigantamaxes nor Dynamaxes)
>Marnie, weaker than Piers (average level 59.4, Gigantamaxes Grimmsnarl)
>NORMAL challengers that don't even use various types like that random kid from Alola's title defense, they act as discount gym leaders (even repeating types specializations) and are weaker than Marnie (average level 56.8 and can't Gigantamax/Dynamax either)
What the fuck was GF thinking? The Elite 4+Champion formula has been changed to "Elite 3" and nothing else and you can pick which 3 you fight so you don't have to worry because you will always know which types use to cheese the fight, only exception are Hop and Leon and even these two have a big problem too, because they fucking lose a pokemon they used in their previous fights for NO REASON, they simply wanted every trainer of the rematch league to have 5 pokemon so they got right of Hop and Leon's sixth pokemon
I just can't take it, every single great thing this game has is stained by some retarded bullshit that ruins it