Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[10 / 3 / ?]

No.41811931 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Do Gigantamax pokemon even really exist? I am being lied to? Is this all just some sort of ruse???

I have been doing rare max raid battles and even abusing the fucking trick with the date at the correct den to try and find some of the Gigantamax pokemon and it has been hours and I haven't seen a single fucking one. And that is WITH abusing the damn system. How in the mother of fuck would somebody normally stumble upon one of these things? I get that there are the Gigantamax pokemon being pushed right now, like Butterfree or whatever, but those aside, what exactly is the chance of encountering one?

From the minute I learned these gigantamax pokemon where completely separate from regular pokemon and needed to be caught specially I had a bad feeling. This isn't even fun. You have these cool forms, yet 90% of Pokemon cant do it, and the ones that are able, they can't unless you catch them in a special situation which seems to have like a 1% chance???? Am I just unlucky?

What is everyone's experience with these Gigantamax pokemon and your opinion on the whole concept in the first place?