Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[179 / 12 / ?]

No.42025344 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
On the Eight day of Christmas, Anon gave to me!

>A OU/Gigantimax Pokémon!

Previous Threads
>>41918484
>>41933490
>>41952428
>>41968977
>>41982488
>>41998032

Up to and including the twelve days until Christmas, a friendly Anon will be giving away a different category of Pokémon. They'll be getting better and better as time progresses. The giveaway will be for Pokémon Sword and Shield versions. The schedule looks like this.

14th (Complete): Ice Types
15th (Complete): Version Exclusives
16th (Complete): Starters
17th (Complete): Fossils
18th (Complete): Pseudo's
19th (Complete): UU Pokémon
>20th (???): OU Pokémon
>21st -7PM- 9PM EST: Gigantimax Pokémon
22nd 1PM EST: 6 IV Dittos
23rd 6PM EST: Ubers
24th 6PM EST: Foreign 6IV Ditto's
Christmas Day 6PM EST: Any Pokémon At All!

So, for those who are paying attention, there was no seventh day thread yesterday. I fell asleep and didn't have a chance to do it, so today, I'll be giving away OU and Gigantimax Pokémon.

To specify, "OU Pokémon" means any Pokémon on this list: https://www.smogon.com/dex/ss/formats/ou/. Pre-evolutions and eggs are no available. Gigantimax Pokémon means any Pokémon that has a Gigantimax form, and that you can get legitimately. Meaning Toxicitry and Melmetal are not available.

Times are approximate and I cannot guarantee that the giveaways will start at those times. I am human and make mistakes, so if I skip you, or mess up and give your Pokémon the wrong ability or ball or what-have-you, I am sorry.

There are about a hundred OU and Gigantimax Pokémon, so I ask that you wait very patiently, up to /Two and a half hours/ to recieve your Pokémon. I know that sounds rediculous, but there's literally nothing I can do to make it faster, it's quit tedious, and I have massive queue's of dozens of people. I am sorry.

So drop your codes and IGN's, and tell me which OU's and Gigantimax Pokémon you'd like!

Enjoy!