Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[93 / 12 / ?]

Sinnoh Remakes 2020 Leak

No.42096151 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Heya there, I'm here to tell you something crucial for the future of the Pokémon franchise: I've come to give you some information about the Sinnoh remakes that are going to be released in 2020. I'm working on the Italian localisation of the game. Huge spoilers about the lore of the game are going to be given below so do not read if you don't want to get the game spoiled.

> National Dex isn't going to return, although there are more Pokémon than in Sword and Shield. The Dex is based on Platinum's one.
> The myths of the region have been totally rewritten to integrate Dynamax phenomenon into Sinnoh.
> 20,000 years ago, when Eternatus fell on Earth, Giratina saw himself in battle with it and caused mass destruction in Galar and Sinnoh. This battle generated Dynamax phenomena in Sinnoh. Arceus tamed Giratina and banished it into the Distortion World.
> Zacian and Zamazenta were created in Sinnoh by Arceus to fight off Eternatus.
> Wild Areas will replace route 208, 209, 210, 211 and 215. Outdoors of Mt. Coronet gets the same treatment as it becomes a free camera area, and you can see all of Sinnoh from there.
> Starters get Gigantamax forms, along with all Gym Leaders' ace Pokémon.
> The story gets modified. Barry, Cynthia and Cyrus will be appearing more often and be developed further along other Gym Leaders and Galactic commanders. Your PG counterpart appears many times as well, like in RSE.
> Sinnoh forms come to reality. One example is Hydreigon line becoming Dragon-Electric and Braviary line becoming Fire-Flying.
> Gyms become stadiums and the Gym challenge is made more spectacular, just like in Galar.
> Dialga and Palkia both appear in the clymax of the game but you can only catch one of them.
> There are new forms for Arceus, Dialga, Palkia and Giratina.
> Battle Frontier is back.
> Arceus and Giratina post game episodes are in the game.
> Mega Evolutions and Z moves are not back. However, Pokémon Super Contest, berry growth and the underground are.