Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[14 / 4 / ?]

Pokemon 2020

No.42207055 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
I bring leaks for Pokemon 2020 and Pokemon Diamond and Pearl sequels coming to the Nintendo Switch. I work for Game Freak and I work on the ideas for the next games. I have no way to prove my credibility but you can believe this if you want.

>These games will be much like Pokemon Black Version 2 and White Version 2 as they will be sequels to the games and not remakes
>The game will use the Pokemon Dex from Pokemon Platinum as its Regional Dex but will also include the new pokemon from Pokemon Sword and Pokemon Shield(Does not include Regional Variants)
>This game will have Mega Evolution but Dynamaxing and Z-Moves do not return
>The Starters will obtain Mega Evolutions and Dialga, Palkia, Giratina and Arceus will obtain new forms call Origin Form and will work in the same way as Primal Reversion. The Pokemon will have to hold the Adamant Orb. Lustrous Orb and Griseous Orbs for Dialga, Palkia and Giratina respectively while Arceus will have a new orb call the Origin Orb
>The game takes place 30 years after the originals and will have a new champion and new gym leaders
>The game will still have the Underground, Distortion World and much like Pokemon Emerald's, the Battle Frontier
>The game will also include many evolutions to old pokemon such as an evolution to Ambipom

This is all I have for now and I will keep posting as we get new ideas.