Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[150 / 14 / ?]

No.42231171 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Is he actually stupid. Like I mean low IQ kind of stupid.
>makes game handholdy because muh children, meanwhile kids are playing minecraft and fortnite, which are games with no tutorials
>sees GO's success and thinks people must like GO for it's Pokeball throwing and candy mechanics rather than it's AR and MMO aspects
>says people don't have time to play postgame because everyone is in a rush and don't have time for stuff like that, then you look at GO which requires months of play to reach 30 and other popular games like LoL that require 40-60mins free uninterrupted time to complete a single match
>him and his team are completely incompetent at game development, as shown by the numerous bugs and oversights in their games
>explicitly says in an interview that Pokemon is no longer their focus, despite Pokemon making up the vast majority of their income. I have no idea why you woupd say something like this.
>seems to think that only kids play his game and targets them exclusively, when in reality the late teen/young adult demographic is probably the largest consumer base for Pokemon games
I actually think he's legit stupid. I have no idea why Nintendo hasn't intervened to try to replace him, if someone else was in charge of Gamefreak they would probably make so much more money.