Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[21 / 7 / ?]

Post War Stories

No.42246056 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Share battle stories of any gen or meta.

>Final battle to decide my placement in Masters Rank
>Having recently come across a shiny HA Indeedee-F, I decided to place it on my team and it served me extremely well, but I wasn't so sure it'd be the best choice for this game
>Lead Sandaconda with Drill in backup, but accidentally choose Indeedee over Clefable
>Hope for the best
>The other guy leads with a fucking BELLOSSOM of all things
>Sandaconda paralyzes it with Glare, but it still gets up a quiver dance
>Set up rocks, it gets paralyzed
>Realize that Excadrill probably won't be able to take a hit so I send in Indeedee to scout it's set
>It fires off a Giga Drain for some decent damage, but Indeedee isn't too seriously harmed
>Indeedee outspeeds it thanks to paralysis, and begins to lay into it with Mystical Fire
>Any other pokemon on my team, probably would have lost to this thing, but Indeedee's Mystical Fire not only hurts it but screws with it's recovery, keeping it from healing and rendering it's damage too pathetic to even hurt Indeedee
>Eventually get it low enough to where I finish it off with Draining Kiss, and Indeedee's still relatively healthy while Bellossom has been utterly trounced by it's fires
>Guy immediately sends in Gyarados and mows Indeedee down, but hey it had a good run
>Sandaconda's sash is intact so it just Glares at Gyarados as well before it dies
>Send in drill right as dynamax ends
>Max myself and crush it with rocks
>The guy had a Corsola and Ferrothorn so I fear the worst for whatever his last pokemon could be
>He sends out fucking Galarian-Darmanitan
>I have never been, nor ever will be again, so happy to see that stupid fucking ape on the enemy team
>Excadrill plows through it with an OHKO
>I go to Pokemon Camp and make the packaged curry as a sort of cake in celebration of finally getting every ribbon in the game
>mfw I only won because of Indeedee
I think I love this thing more than my Vish.