Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[13 / 5 / ?]

Pokemon Diamond And Pearl Remake

No.42255065 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Hello! Leak season is ahead of us, as always! Today i bring you guys some pretty reliable info on the upcoming pokemon games, the games are the remakes of Pokemon Diamond And Pokemon Pearl. Nintendo will always release two games from now on as they saw a big success with the double pack sales.

- Same linear routes as in SwSh the underground and one more area (that i dont know of yet) is considered as the "wild areas" of the game.
- Not much of a change in , the selling point of this game is pretty much that its now ported to the switch and has better quality.
- As mentioned, the main story stays pretty much the same. But Gamefreak wanted to put a spotlight on Arceus, the creator of everything has not gotten any attention. So they will be putting alot of work into the post game, it will be a bit longer than 2 hours atleast.
- Still no national dex, but more than 435 Pokemon are making the cut into the game, from what i have seen 550+, but that is something that might change.
- Dynamaxing and Gigantamaxing will make a way into galar, max evolution will not return, for now atleast. The transition wont be the smoothest lore wise, but dmax and gmax will make it into the remakes and the Sinnoh Region.
- Sinnohian forms is real! Every single new game and remake without regional variants in the past will get their regional variants in future remakes, except for Kanto.
- The games will get its first trailer in May, not any sooner than that. Gamefreak, Nintendo and Pokemon are really happy with how SwSh is doing right now so they want to keep the hype for these games going for as long as they can.
- For all the people wishing for a change of "quality" within the games and that Gamefreak is not doing a good enough job, iam sorry. Everyone that has any say in the main series pokemon games are more than happy how things ended, the sale numbers are crazy and they wont stop with the winning and lucrative recipe they got at the moment.