Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[17 / 4 / ?]

No.42270683 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Lmao, you faggots do know that evolution is bogus, right? You actually believe that shit? High degree freemasons laugh their asses off as well knowing you actually bought into such utter hogwash of which is vastly intellectually stunted. Really, the complex machinery of just a single cell just randomly came to be one day on accident? Do you understand even the first thing about abiogenesis? So when I see shit like pic related in MY franchise, I have to ask--you're not really ALL retarded, are you? A bunch of easily duped Mareep? Surely one of you "geniuses" out there can actually prove to me that macro evolution exists, correct? I want chemical mechanisms showing me how it happened, in the cell, for instance. Of course it's feasible to suggest a Squirtle may evolve into a Wartortle under the correct conditions, but hey, that Lapras over there is that very same Squirtle's ancestor? Haha, hey buddy I think your great long lost uncle over there is laughing at that one right--over there, see him? THE MONKEY! OOO OOO AH AH AHH AHH AHHHH!!!!!!! HAHA!!!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ps. fuck jannies coolface 8,)