Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[16 / 5 / ?]

Pokemon Project 2020 Part 4

No.42335218 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Hello again. I'm not sure if anyone remembers me, but I correctly leaked the order of the final 3 trailers for Sword and Shield. I wanted to apologize for the error that I made in my previous post and clarify a few things about the Sinnoh remakes.

1. Sword and Shield DLC
Originally, this DLC was to be made into a 3rd version of the game that would have released in 2021. However, after the backlash of the National Dex it seems that Game Freak and The Pokemon Company have decided to turn the 3rd version into DLC. I was unaware of this decision when I posted part 3 as I only get information every few months or so. I am sorry and I understand that this ruins my credibility as a source of information. As such, I will not attempt to leak any information after this.

2. More Sword and Shield DLC.
Because the 2021 version of Sword and Shield has been converted into the expansion pass, I can confidently tell you that there will likely be a third and final DLC after these two that will focus on Eturnatus and allow the Eternamax form to be playable. This final DLC will be cheaper than the expansion pass and will release after the Sinnoh Remakes that are still coming later this year.

3. Status of Sinnoh Remakes.
Even though it seems unlikely given the DLC, the Sinnoh remakes (Piercing Diamond and Warding Pearl) are still coming later this year. The second DLC "Crown Tundra" will serve as a tie in to the Sinnoh remakes. The new Regis will need to be transferred over and brought to the temple outside of Snowpoint to unlock a Mega/Gmax for Regigigas. Also, the Crown Tundra DLC will make several references to Sinnoh via the legendary Pokemon of the island who is connected to Uxie Mesprit and Azelf in some way. The remakes will still be announced later this spring as I stated in Part 3.

That is all. I feel so ashamed for providing you all with incorrect information after I worked so hard to get the connections needed to obtain this information. Goodbye