Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[32 / 3 / ?]

The 200+ returning pokemon are not Free

No.42335307 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
>b-but they're FREE!
Yeah....no. Any option requires someone to pay in some form.
>j-just trade online!
locked behind the paywall known as Nintendo Switch online
>j-just bring them over from older games!
locked behind TWO paywalls known as Pokemon Bank + Pokemon Home (confirmed to be a paid service after the most recent direct).
>j-just trade with someone in person!
Requires that person to have bought the $30 + tip expansion pass, not to mention how cumbersome that process would be.
>b-but that's how it used to be!
Yeah, 20 fucking years ago. From generations 4-7 we had free online and could trade online for free, no exceptions, for a full national dex that wasn't hidden behind multiple paywalls.
>B-but it's not Gamefreak's fault that you have to pay for Nintendo Switch online!
I don't care who's fucking fault it is. Plenty of Nintendo Switch games have given free content updates that didn't require online i.e. Kirby Star Allies, Xenoblade 2, etc. It was Gamefreak's idea not to even allow these """"""free"""""" pokemon not to appear in the wild area of the base game.
>b-but Gamefreak have always locked pokemon behind different editions
Once again, for the past three generations this wasn't a problem because we could trade online actually for free.
>f-fuck you, you're just poor! it's only ___ dollars poor fag.
Just because you have money doesn't mean you should spend it. I'm not going to support anti consumer practices.
>dexit fags still complaining???
Yes.