Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[5 / 2 / ?]

A Serious disussion about the Flawed Philosophy of /vp and its views on Pokemon.

No.42578195 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
This is NOT a thread meant for shitposting about SwSh or the Pokebank or any such nonsense. This is a thread meant to discuss the mentality of the people on /vp.
-----
Now I fully expect that people will hate/disagree with me because it's 4chan, and being a heartless contrarian is pretty much the norm.
But I'm actually perfectly fine with /vp being in the state it is right now. A lot of people complain that there's "too much waifuposting" and "irrelevant threads" and such. But consider that there aren't any significant alternatives.

If people aren't waifuposting, then they're shitposting. That's the bottom line.
I'd rather they fill my catalogue with sexy images of pokemon trainers than endless bitching about how sword and shield is worse than Hitler and "grrr it's the worst game of all time and pokemon is ruined forever #DEXIT!"

Now for my next point, 4chan tends to hate furries, ( I can't express to you enough that I myself am not a furry) however there are many who browse this board who ARE ACTUALLY FURRIES.
So the status quo is to browse a board which hates you. It's like a black person joining the KKK, it seems a bit unhealthy to have this constant hatred of yourself. My question is, why would furries put up with it? Why call yourself a degenerate and engage in endless self flagellation?