Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[20 / 2 / ?]

To the Anti-Swooshie Crowd

No.42600900 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
As someone who personally doesn’t think the dexcut is that big of a deal, I relate with you on some of your concerns.

Pic-related is my absolute favorite Pokémon, and I was massively disappointed when I saw that not only was it cut from the base Sword/Shield game, but most of my other favorite Pokémon as well. Dunno if I’d still be this calm if I didn’t get Swoshie as a gift and bought it instead, but still, I didn’t dismiss the game as totally irredeemable garbage since it’s still somewhat fun. Like, it barely hit that mark of satisfaction, nowhere near what X/Y and SM and USUM did for me, but I can totally see the appeal, and the range of potential the DLCs will introduce.

That said, much as I enjoyed USUM, I wholeheartedly welcome the DLC model over a third version, and so should you. You get to keep your progress, your leveled Pokémon, and get new stories in new maps than just new stories in a lightly changed base map. Would be nice if ALL the pokemons made it, but I’d understand if they‘lol cut off what’s considered forgettable and useless, such as Glameow and the like, Game Freak clearly had no idea what to do with it.

It’s not the end of the world, and Pokémon isn’t “shit” now. Realize we’re just going over a rough patch, and then it’s smooth sailing soon enough. The whole Home fiasco and whatever should be taken advantage of for first free month and then abandoned, I think it’s a scam as well, but it’s not that big of a deal.