Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[22 / 3 / ?]

No.42997760 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Gen 1
>Wow, that game is awesome

Gen 2
>Woaw, colors ! Pkmn moves when they enter battles !? Shinies !? 2 FUCKING REGIONS !!!! RED, WTF !!!!!!!

Gen 3
>What, "double battles" !!? I can make a secret base and customize it, cool. Wait, I can REMATCH gym leaders !? There's a whole fucking island full of facilities with different challenges after I beat the game !!!!

Gen 4
>I can make my own secret base, customize it AND inviting my friends in it in the UNDERGROUND !!? They made pkmn contests sooooo much better !!! Wait, is my pkmn FOLLOWING ME !!!!? I can customize my fucking balls ? Wait, I don't need a fucking cable to trade my pkmn, now ?

Gen 5
>Pkmn are constantly moving, they seem so alive !!! Why is the story so good ! They actually made this third version a NEW GAME !!!?? PKMN WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP WTF !!!!! what do you mean "HARD MODE" !?

Gen 6
>CHARACTER CUSTOMIZATION YOOOOO !!!!! The berry harvesting is sooo kino and I can fucking PET my Pokemon !!! 3D models make pkmn feel so alive. There's not much to do after the league but they were just experimenting with 3D and gaining experience with it, now they know how it works, next gens will be extraordinary

Gen 7
>Ultra beast are cool... What do you mean, "no gyms" !? Why are all the new pkmn so slow and ugly... Why are double battles are laggy af, I guess this game is pushing the 3DS to it's limit but it shouldn't be a problem on a home console...

Gen 8
>What do you mean "only 1/3 of the Dex", and why is it still laggy ? And why is it the ugliest AAA game on the Switch !?

We didn't "suddenly get standards", Pokémon just stopped being innovative.