Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[8 / 3 / ?]

No.43077963 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
New region called, Egliph, a lot of sand, some areas with water, grass, palm trees, a lot of intrincated dungeons and new mechanics for brand new playable areas over buildings.

If nothing changes, the new
fire starter will be a little lizard that later on evolves into a fire and ground snake. grass type features bug type from begining as it evolves into a beetle. Water type, to finally evolve as a water flying majestic bird.

Legendary are a wolf/jackal, a lion and a bull, there's a giant Cobra too, and the pseudo it's basically inspired on a scorpion.

New mirage evolution for a lot of pokemon, for johto starters and sinoh starters too. Haven't seen any Kanto new design on the sketches or conceptual demos yet, which is strange, makes me think that they may include kanto pokemon but they're not over-usint them this time. In my opinion this game is designed to be a standing out and a reference, probably the reason why Sword and Shield was crafted to be so simple, to capture the new players from Go after Let's Go. Seems like complex puzzles and scripts are making a come back.

Full of modern life and cities, we start our adventure in a small village once again, there's references to time traveling from begining. Names of places and pokemon are not in the code yet , always says "??????" , guess to prevent worse scenario leaks. We been testing the new architecture of the next nintendo device. The graphics of the game remind me of overwatch, the textures too