Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[113 / 17 / ?]

No.43138816 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Honestly, the design of the main character keeps pushing me out since generation 5. Played oruby and Sun as last game, skipped bw,bw2,xy, and sword and shield, main reason it's the protagonist always gives me weak, soft, gay, vibes, even having all this customizations, there's no way I can make it look normal or badass.
Not to mention, for example, other characters, clearest examples, that tranny gym leader emo from swordshield, sword and shield dudes with ugly hairs...How can I play that game without feeling ashamed? I dislike tons of pokemon designs, specially starters and zacian/zamazenta since gen 5, but I know I can overcome it by having a real dude as main character, I'm tired of seeing them pulling a character inspired by the latest trends. It's like they want to make them look like Insagram addicts or Fornite stans instead of future Pokémon Master.
I had to give Sun away as soon as possible specially because of Z-Moves silly gestures and dances, while having that stupid faces and clothes on. I REALLY consider the human factor (ingame) as something that prevents the story from becoming epic. To this point if they want to innovate or change, why not explore new ways, like, playing diffent characters in different stages of the game for some missions, either introduce picking playing as a baby, kid, teenager, adult either old..why not? If they have the time to design a lot of crap and variants...
So hopefully, generation 9 will be my game again?