Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[26 / 4 / ?]

No.43141863 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Before the game was released were your predictions wrong on what would be the most popular and least popular starter lines would be?
What starter did you choose?
Were you loyal to your starter choice? Are you still loyal to your starter choice?
If you switched starters when did you switch, and why?
For me I was team Scorbunny since literal day 1. Normally I prefer water types but I loved Scorbunny, and I disliked Sobble. Plus I have a strong hatred for monkey's and apes so I naturally hated Grookey at first sight.
Though even before I saw peoples opinions I knew Sobble would be Twitter and Tumblrs favorite because "muh precious crying cinnamon roll lizard" and that Grookey would be /vp/'s favorite because its a monkey and is extremely memeable.
But I was happy with my choice and I stuck with Scorbunny through thick and thin, even dealing with the shitposts from Sobblefags, and Grookeyfags. All this stuff actually made me more attatched to Scorbunny line than I've ever been to any starter pokemon and will always be considered my "bro" mon.
In the end I love Cinderace and I'm happy with my choice, plus watching Sobblefags freak out when Inteleon was revealed was actually hilarious and worth all the shitposts.