Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[12 / 1 / ?]

Fixing SwSh

No.43200891 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Let's assume the game gets delayed six months and you get brought on as a consultant to help polish up the final product. How would you fix it? Let's assume the dex is a given

Here's what I'd do:

Region design
>Expand the region, pic related
>Expand the existing dungeons, in particular Galar Mine 1 and 2, Glimwood Tangle and Route 7 Tunnel
>New locations in the first area: two new routes connecting to a new town west of Wedgehurst accessible later in the game
>New locations in the second area: the route 3 power plant, the geoglyph, a proper route between Galar Mine 2 and Motostoke
>New locations in the third area: a new route north of Hammerlocke to get to Glimwood Tangle instead of from Stow-on-Side, a new route between Stow-on-Side and the mural, a dungeon behind the mural inside of which you find the statue and which connects to Ballonlea
>New locations in the fourth area: two new route each leading to new areas east and northwest of Wyndon representing Stonehenge and the cliffs of Dover respectively
>The new town west of Wedgehurst has a gym but it's empty because Piers refuses to move
>You are introduced to at least one minor leader when you visit. In the post game you can battle all 10 minor leaders at this gym
>The wild area has daily 2-4 randomised mini-dungeons per day with different Pokémon spawns, TRs, and trainers in them
>There are randomised NPC trainers besides Breeder Chloe in the wild area each day
>There are rock climb-esque areas west of Hammerlocke, in the new routes near Wedgehurst and in the wild area which are passable with a mountain bike upgrade earned after defeating Opal as a parallel to the water bike
>You can properly walk between and fly to all four segments of Wyndon now. Rose tower lobby is open but upper floors are locked until story events