Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
!!5FVS7Ai6IW9
[84 / 51 / ?]

/vp/'s MS Paint Legacies Night 142: The Eternal Night

!!5FVS7Ai6IW9 No.43321605 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
It is not my intention that I am once again given power and command over a powerful source. One that I can use for my own amusement and personal gain. I am given that power. Just like you. It is here that we shall leave our mark in history as our forefathers have wanted. We shall tear down every inch of inhibition that our fragile, mortal minds have blockaded us in, and let lose the freedoms trapped within. Our stories shall be told through our words, our visuals, our destinies spelled out through feelings of hope and inadequacy, despair and fear, charity and wealth, duty and empathy. Our hearts and memories forever soaring among the stars to be forever remembered by the masses. Not a day will pass where lesser beings will look up to the sky and remember us, our struggles and our plights.

But for us to make our destiny a reality, we must appease the night with a sacrifice. A sacrifice few are willing to take. We must swallow our pride, give up our weakness, and become one with the powers that be. The powers that make the stars shine bright. Brighter than the sun. Brighter than any distant supernova. Faith will pull us in the right direction if we only choose to believe that what we are doing is right.

Stars cannot shine without a dark night to give them a chance. The day is an invasive parasite preventing our eternal pride from shining over the night sky. It is a vile creation made to shun away our individuality and our creativity. A blight on our very existence.

So we shall improvise.

So we shall create.

The Darkest Day.

>Pokemon 142: Eternatus
>Hard Mode: No References or Fixes