Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[44 / 15 / ?]

what do you think of this (concept-wise, design-wise, competitive, etcly)/fakemon thread

No.43354516 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
hey i know i've posted this a few times (sorry) but i'd like some feedback

a recent commision darksilvania (check his other stuff out) did for me.

I named the first stage Suchinokkoff [tsuchinoko-knockoff]. For this one, I based it on the tsuchinoko. The “horns” are meant to be pointed eyebrow protrusions. This is based on the eyelash viper and is meant to resemble blades of grass. This creature hunts by hiding in grass and raising its tail. Its tail is not alive but merely resembles a bug/caterpillar. This is based on the instances where caterpillars pretend to be snakes to scare away predators; this snake uses its tail to pretend to be a caterpillar and attract prey. The hourglass spot on its back is a foresahdowing for its evolution. It evolves at level 40 and learns moves like Dragon Tail, Bug Bite, Poison Sting, and Electroweb. It’s ability is intimidate with long reach as its hidden ability

the second stage is called Adderaknid [adder-arachnid]. it's based on a spider tailed viper with a sentient tail. its head stay hidden in its coils during batte but you can see its head in pokemon amie or refresh or camp. its abilities are intimiadate and long reach (HA) and it can learn moves like leech life, coil, and poison jab

-Sig. Move: Serpent Strike “The user sets a spider trap and protects itself. If the user is hit by a physical move, the user strikes with a powerful counterattack bite. This may also poison the target.”
Type: Dragon
PP: 5 (max 8)
physical move
Power: 140

i was think it would be a fast attacker, since it's the spider that's attacking

also feel free to post other fakemon