Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[15 / 6 / ?]

No.43389791 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Good evening, /vp/, quarantine has me bored as fuck and I'd like to start a D&D campaign. I haven't played pokemon in quite some time, but I do like the idea of pokemon as D&D characters, so my current idea for the campaign is as follows:
>Six characters (no more than that) are collectively made by /vp/, use a general 5e character sheet and fill everything out aside from race (use standard 27 point buy for stats)
>For race, pick your favorite pokemon/a pokemon that you think would be cool as the class you chose. Moveset and stats don't matter much, but I'll consider giving +stats/-stats based on the canon stats. Typing WILL affect stats/bonuses, though, and I will be posting a chart of what types get what. Multitypes get both types' advantages and disadvantages, form changes outside of evolution aren't allowed unless I indicate otherwise
>The spells/abilities you use are your standard D&D spells; however, you can convert a spell into a move in the pokemon universe (i.e. ray of frost > ice shard, firebolt > ember, magic missile > pin missile) and if your pokemon can know that move, you either reroll if you get a 1 or get advantage (depending on your level or which move it is)

How to play:
>Once characters are made, put a character's name in the namefield to indicate which one you're controlling (trips will be ignored, the point is that many people can control these characters)
>The first option that 1. doesn't actively grief the party and 2. is possible will be the decision that is chosen for that character
>Outside of combat, every character will go at the same time and I'll make a post describing what happens
>Inside combat, make a post rolling for initiative and the ending number of your post will indicate your initiative. The lower the number, the higher the priority (to discourage stalling)
>Standard D&D rules, some homebrew will be used because how would this work without it

Alright, and that's about it! Posting type advantages/disadvantages in just a moment