Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[8 / 3 / ?]

No.43394175 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
I want to punch cramorant to a pulp. Look that bird in the eyes and give it a good smack in the head, squishing its skull and quickly throwing fists at it shouting how much i hate it. Cramorant looks like one of those rubber animal toys you'd see at a fair, the ones with a whistle like the shark and the penguin from Toy Story. It's not even the dead eyes per se, some passable-ish Pokemon like Starly, Magimarp, Porygon2, and Scraggy have them, it's the dead eyes along with its stupid beak that ends in a half-frown kind of thing, it makes cramorant look so depressed like someone is never going to catch or use it. The brib makes it look like a baby. Every single thing about cramorant is punchable. Imagine it trying to hug you and you pushing it away. Imagine it offering you a cake and you throwing the cake off of its wings on the ground. Cramorant just deserves a good punching and rejection, like its face portrays. Cramorant will NEVER be anything in life. Everyone will always laugh at it and bully it. Cramorant should never try any thing at all, it just sucks at everything it does. I hate it, you hate it, everyone hates it, even cramorant hates itself because of the failure it is. It will never find love, its friends will never remember him, it will always be the last option, if it will ever be an option at all. Maybe its mother never loved it as a baby. Maybe Cramorant had closer bonds with his dog than with his classroom colleagues. This is why i want to punch cramorant until it turns into ground meat, just throw the bird on the ground and make it pay for all it did.