Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[32 / 5 / ?]

Isle of Armor Speculation

No.43463674 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
We've only gotten one small update about the first expansion pass with the mini direct in March, and most of the news was things we already knew or very small clarifications like the exact effects of the starter G-max moves.

The expansion is supposed to come out by the end of next month but they've given us no new updates or any other things to get hype over.

I feel like if the expansion was full of big things like a bunch of whole new Pokemon and the return of things like Mega's they would've teased some of it to drum up excitement.

Do you guys think the expansion is going to be nothing but what we've seen? i.e the only 7 new Pokemon, 3 new G-max forms, one extra area, with the biggest feature being the return of a handful of old Pokemon? Or do you think there's a lot more in store and they haven't advertised it for some reason?

I guess I could see them keeping many of the additions a secret to surprise players and really hype people up to buy the expansions around the release of Crown Tundra around the holiday. I think they also don't need to drum up too much hype before the pass comes out, since if people are pleasantly surprised by the content people will go and buy it too. I don't have high hopes though.