Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[13 / 4 / ?]

I crashed the beast ball Oddish market on HOME

No.43507516 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Let me tell you a story. I collect beast ball Mons. So I've been slowly collecting the gen 8 Mons and the Mons that are in gen 8 but weren't available for catching in gen 7 in beast balls to add to my collection. So, one day I see an Oddish in a beast ball pop up randomly on the HOME GTS. First one in a long while, and they want a Zamazenta for it. So, having a few extras from trading, I trade one for it. I breed a bunch while shiny hunting, so I have a bunch of extras. I put one of them up every once in a while on the GTS asking for a random Mon, which I do get more often than not.

Yesterday, I saw another guy trying to nudge in on my territory. He was also putting up beast ball Oddish on the GTS, and he was asking for the same thing I was. So I take mine out, put my up for something different. This happens again and again, until eventually he adds one with a Discord name. I add it on Discord, mainly out of curiosity and he messages me asking me if I'm the other guy putting up beast ball Oddish. We talk for a bit, and it becomes clear that the guy wants to start some kind of beast ball cartel, and hold all the beast ball Mons hostage on the HOME GTS for insane demands, like the Zamazenta only that I traded for my original. Well, I don't like that. I have my own little niche market cornered, but I don't want to hold all the beast ball Mons hostage on the GTS because I know for a fact there are hundreds of others like me out there who want beast ball Mons and just want to collect them.
So I did the only reasonable thing. I (and still am, get one on the GTS before I run out), have been putting up beast ball Oddish for Weezings, one of the most common wild area Mons in SwSh, so there are a lot of them trading. This guy has gone berserk on Discord, saying that I'm ruining his plans for a trading empire. I know for a fact, because we've talked about, that he browses /vp/ too, so hello David. Enjoy the market crash.