Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[8 / 3 / ?]

No.43511426 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
>be a rock
>Chillin, listening to the waters rush from outside, life is sweet
>some 10 year old kid walks by, wonder what he's doing in here.
>Watch him call out a fucking machamp and walk over to a rock adjacent to me, my bro terry.
"YO HOMESHIZZLE DOG RED, HOWS IT HANGAN'"
>He doesn't say a word, with the eyes of a killer he fucking SHOVES TERRY INTO A HOLE
"OHMYGODTERRYNO!"
>I watch in horror as my best bro falls down into the abyss below us, but the horror only begins, He then goes to another of our bro rocks and does the same thing.
>One by one they fall, then he comes to me...
>I watch in fucking terror, I'd shit myself if I could, his eyes are dull, colorless, a smug smile on his face.
"DONT DO IT MAN, WE CAN WORK SOMETHING OUT, PLEASE I HAVE A FAMILY!"
>He grins
"Machamp, Strength."
>Without any way to save myself, i'm helplessly pushed around screaming for my life as I near the hole.
"YOU'RE A PSYCHOPATH MAN, YOU'RE INSANE, SOMEONE IS GOING TO TAKE YOU DOWN ONE DAY AND ITS GONNA BE MEEEeeeeeeeeee..."
>I scream as i hit the water, my bro terry next to me as we both gurgle words in a state of never ending drowning, the rushing current beating against us.
>As if it wasn't enough to fucking drown us, that little shit comes back down and surfs on the back of a FUCKING lapras looking so fly.
>We watch in terror as he goes and mutilates some giant ice bird, that vile grin of his growing bigger as he enslaves it, his work done, he climbs out with a rope.
>Never again would we see that lunatic, but arceus help any poor soul who suffers his tyranny.