Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[93 / 14 / ?]

No.43569608 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Does anyone else actually think /vp/ is decently good at competitive pokemon and a lot of the threads are just decently competent people baiting? I see a lot of people mentioning that they compete in either vgc or smogon tourneys and quite a few high ladder players in the top 500 or so across various generations posting their replays.

At the very least it seems like everyone I see here is at least 1300 elo or ultra ball rank, which obviously isn't stellar but is probably at least average in the grand scheme of things. Pic related is my elo, which I posted yesterday. Its not great as its been subject to decay over a long time of course, but the GXE is still pretty decent.
I'm kind of a shitter at swooshie but I find it boring so there's no motivation to get better and I just chill in the low 1600s and play my decay games twice a week with HO.

Can we have a wholesome thread where we discuss/nerd out about competitive pokemon without format shitflinging and spamming memes about dynamax/stall/toxapex/incineroar/chalk? Any topics you want, I'm just bored in quarantine and I want to learn something and have some fun.