Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[57 / 8 / ?]

Isle of Armor

No.43684208 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
So,i'm here to say a couple of things that a friend of mine said to me about DLCs.

Let's clarify something before:
-NO galarian dustox/beautifly,sorry hoenn fans.My friend had two Wurmples.One became a normal Dustox while the other a normal Beautifly.

Ok here we go:
-Galarian slowbro is, as many thought, Psychic/Poison and... it's just a Slowbro with random purple on head,arms and tail and without a shellder.

There are 3 new pokemon getting a galarian form in the isle:

Slakoth,Vigoroth and Obscuroth:

Slakoth is Rock and it's hyperactive,it stands up like a hoennian vigoroth and it has an angry face.It's dark brown.

Vigoroth is Rock/Dark and is lazy, it's almost a letargic transition phase between slakoth and obscuroth,as pokedex says.It' dark brown with rock pieces on its body.

Obscuroth is the Rock/Dark regional evo of vigoroth.It's basically a fusion between Slaking,Star Wars Rancor and Grimmsnarl(one of my favorite galarian evos).It's probably based on the buggane(an isle of man cryptid).It's deep black with bigger rock pieces on arms and head(almost like a rocky armor).Its signature move is "Lash Out".
You can encounter many galarian slakoths in the mountain dungeon called "Breezy Cave".

There is also Punchaby, a new pure Fighting pokemon inspired by a walllaby.It's basically a boxer kangaroo but in pokemon style. Many Mustard's students have a Punchaby.My friend said that he doesn't know if it evolves or not.

You can obtain apriballs from an old woman(unfortunately not Kurt) near Mustard's Dojo.You can also grow your own berries in a garden in front of the dojo(briefly seen in the trailer)

My friend played only for three hours the IoA and he doesn' know if there are other new galarian forms,gmax forms or new pokemon.He doesn't know how to obtain Gmax Rillaboom,Cinderace,Inteleon,Venusaur and Blastoise.

I asked him to not spoil anything about the lore but he said that the story is much more interesting.