Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[8 / 1 / ?]

Sinnoh Remakes

No.43767808 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Sinnoh remakes are coming. Big surprise.
They’re set to release in April of 2021 around the same time the originals dropped in NA.

Titles are Piercing Diamond and something Pearl. It’s stupid and I don’t remember but it’s like Guarding Pearl or something like that.

Megas are back. They’ll be remake and Let’s Go exclusive from now on.

Legendaries get Piercing and Guarding forms using their orbs like primal reversion. Giratina’s orb can be used too to give Giratina either a primal or a mega. I think it’s a primal, but when I saw it, I wasn’t sure because there were some key stone designs on the concept sheet.

Anyway, the orbs work differently from in ORAS in that they’re broken (consumed) to release the energy needed for their transformation.

Arceus gets a new form in which it breaks free of the golden thing on its back.

Most of the features from the original Diamond and Pearl are back. Some Platinum content like Giratina will be in the base game along with Creselia and Darkrai. The other Mythicals will be DLC events handled like Sword and Shield through the rest of 2021 with the Battle Frontier, Villa, and other mythicals.

Art style will be the same as Sword and Shield, but these games won’t feel rushed. There’s no Wild area but all routes and towns are more open and allow for camera control.

Rotom forms replace HMs and some of the ones that we’ve seen since gen 4 will actually be usable in battle. One of them is an electric/fighting type and looks like the thing on top of the PC box in Galar. I’ve seen the Rotom camera drone in concept art. It’s either used by the reporter NPC’s that ask you questions or it’s usable in battle.

Let’s Go catching leak was real, but it’s just in the safari zone.