Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
!!6TG06YwOKPw
[9 / 1 / ?]

Realistic /vp/ project

!!6TG06YwOKPw No.43860189 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Hey /vp/. If you’re like me then you’ve probably realized at this point that for how many people try to create fangames, none of them ever become anything. This is because people love ideas but hate spriting and scripting and programming and composing.

It got me thinking that we could come together to create a more realistic project. What we do is create a pokedex all the same but instead of a game I create a story that is regularly updated.

We all can agree that Pokemon games are severely lacking in story nowadays, so I think it would be cool to go all in on the story.

The new pokemon will be drawn of course and possibly sprited, just for aesthetic sake.

What we’re for sure gonna have:
>Returning Pokemon
>New Pokemon
>Regional variants + evolutions
>A new mega/gigantamax-esque gimmick

User suggestions will be taken into account and used for Pokemon, forms, returning Pokemon, characters, the region, aspects of the story.

First order of business, what is this region based off of? Europe and North America are BLACKLISTED; they’re so fucking boring, can we get something new? European and North American suggestions will be completely disregarded unless you make the strongest case of all time.

Pic unrelated, Mega Slowbro is just based.