Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[117 / 7 / ?]

No.43921099 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
>the ground of the island isn't mostly flat at all, there are a lot of different paths and different levels
>several different ecosystems, from a small deser-like area to (moderately) intricate caves, passing by (actual) forest
>some items are hidden like in the actual routes of the game, makes exploration fun and rewarding, you always want to get to new zones even if you can't see an item at first
>the surf not!HM is constantly used, still without loads or menus, you just get to the water and explore more, the island has rivers and a big water mass surrounding everything, makes Alola's sea look like Kanto's
>the pokemon are fun to see and interact with, not only because they weren't in the base game and finding out they were included is cool but also because some of them behave in an unique way (just see what happens when a Rhyhorn spots you, or the Sharpedo that chase you in the sea)
>the NPCs to interact with are somewhat hidden, again, it's a rewarding experience and you will end up knowing the island from memory not because it's super simple and boring but because you get used to the navigation there, and cool environments are obviously easier to remember

>all this blocked by a $30 DLC wall
I know this was to be expected because the Expansion Pass content is pretty much the new stuff we would get in a third version but holy fuck it's only the first DLC and it's already making the base game look like trash (even more than before I mean). I can't even go back to the wild area without getting mad at GF, it's fucking abysmal