Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[11 / 3 / ?]

New Regi Speculation Thread

No.43983809 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
So at this point we're all aware of Regieleki and Regidrago, but I think I can make an accurate guess as to what their stats will be like.

Regice and Regirock are both counterparts to one another, with Registeel being the one in-between. I imagine that Gamefreak, since it loves to do this, is going to make not only these two new Regis have mirrored versions of the same stats (complete with the same HP and Speed as Regirock and Regice), but that they will have flipped variations of the ORIGINAL Regi's stats as well (except shuffled around to be more offensive). From the website it looks like Transistor and Dragon's Maw will probably have a tame effect of just boosting the base power of their STABs by a bit (since they supposedly have the most powerful moves of any electric or dragon type ever, respectively). So judging by this trend, I imagine that Regieleki will be a bulky special attacker with poor defense and Regidrago will be a bulky physical attacker with bad sp.def.

Here's my predictions for what they'll be like:

>REGIELEKI:
>HP: 80
>Attack: 100
>Defense: 50
>Sp. Atk: 200
>Sp. Def: 100
>Speed: 50

>REGIDRAGO:
>HP: 80
>Attack: 200
>Defense: 100
>Sp. Atk: 100
>Sp. Def: 50
>Speed: 50

Acting as the complete inverse of Regice and Regirock, these two will instead be obscenely powerful but have crippling defensive fragility and the same mediocre HP and molasses speed as every other normal Regi. But this doesn't matter because they're going to have a 200 in one offensive stat and hold a choice item and anything that comes in on one of them will just be fucking deleted from existence.

So, IF this turns out to be true and this is indeed what the new Regi's will have as their stats...would you use them?
Don't even lie, yes you would.