Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[9 / 4 / ?]

No.44044875 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
/vp/ do you like dragons? I love them. I really do. I always been completely obsessed with them, I think of them everyday, multiple times a day. i want a dragon. I would do anything it says, and i would do it with the biggest smile on my face, i would take the best care of it, nothing would maker me happier than taking care and serving that dragon, I wouldn't even need to be paid or anything. I would do it out my love for dragons.
I have no plans on wanting a girlfriend or a wife, because i already know that a dragon could bring me so much more happiness than any human could. I lay awake at night, wishing i could cuddle a dragon as i fall asleep with it. the fact that dragons aren't real, genuinely depresses me, cause I know I'm going to die unsatisfied in my life, cause the only thing that i want is a dragon, I want to feel it hold me in its arms, I want a dragon to love me, I want to belong to it, because i love them so fucking much. god, this fucking world sucks. i have no future, goals or motivation for living other than that and I know that will never change.
honestly the only times i'm happy is when i think about dragons or just fantasizing about them. And i know they'll never be real, god, i want to die. why can't they be real
anyways, to keep it on topic here's a salamence pic, one of my favorite pokemon. and of course, dragon types are my favorite type. I love dragons.