Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[15 / 2 / ?]

Pokemon Project Nintendo Switch

No.44070791 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Hello everyone hope you are doing well. I would like to share with you, information on what is currently planned for the rest of gen 8 and all of gen 9.

To start off, The Crown Tundra will be the only other mainline game this year. I don't know any information on what you can expect to see from it, all I was told is that there is no mainline game this year.

As for New Pokemon Snap, that is scheduled to release very early 2021.

Piercing Diamond and Guarding Pearl, remakes of Diamond and Pearl, are scheduled for release in November of 2021. The games will feature Dynamax and Gigantamax as their main gimmick, and will have many other features such as Pokemon following you, and the return of contests and the underground. I wasn't told if the battle frontier back, but I'm guessing it won't based off of ORAS.

2022 will have Let's Go Pichu and Let's Go Marill. They are Johto Let's Go games. They are really just a filler so they can have more time for gen 9.

Gen 9 will be in 2023 and the games are called Pokemon Mane and Pokemon Fang. The legendaries are a fire/flying horse, and a poison/ground snake. The region is based off of Oregon. They are fully open world and you can always move the camera. The main gimmick is bonding, and it works similar to how Ash-Greninja works.

2024 will have a 2 part DLC for Mane and Fang. The first one releasing in the summer is called The Scepter of the Skies. Part 2 is called The Depths of the Sea and will release in the fall.

2025 will be Pokemon Black and White remakes to celebrate their 15th anniversary. They will be called Darkening Black and Shining White. Bonding will be the main gimmick for this as well.

There is no more mainline games for the switch planned after 2025. You're welcome.