Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[58 / 21 / ?]

No.44115652 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
>Eeeurgh, Fairy Type! Gosh they're so LAME, why are they all PINK? Why is Fairy all girly and pink etc. etc......

Why do you complain about Fairy Types "just being pink blobs" while completely ignoring the fact Water Types are blue, and Electric Types are yellow? No, but you complain about Fairy "just being pink", even though it's totally fucking normal and expected for a Pokémon to be colored-coded in a way that suggests what Type it is. You're not upset that they're "just pink" you're upset at the color pink itself.

Y'know what I think? I think the reason a lot of people still hate the Fairy Type is because 90%+ of you are just machoistic dudebros who cannot bare to be associated with something soft and delicate, for fear of being labeled as gay. You hate Fairy Type because it makes you seethe. Unironically. You cannot fucking stand a cute pink thing merely existing in front of you.

You are the sort of people who would throw a shit-fit and refuse to use a toothbrush, if it happened to be pink. Grow the fuck up.

People also always say

>oh well Fairy Type is fine, but I wish we got less cute pink things and more cool devilish fey like Grimmsnarl!

Bitch, I LIKE CUTE THINGS. I like feminine shit, and it's awesome that we have a Type for that! People are so fucking quick to ask for Fairy Types that aren't so girly BUT THAT'S THE TYPE. THAT'S WHAT IT IS. That's the whole appeal of Fairy Type in the first place, its identity. FAIRY TYPES DON'T NEED TO STOP BEING FEMININE, YOU'RE THE ONE WHO NEEDS TO FIND SOMETHING ELSE TO TAKE INTEREST IN.

Can you just let Fairy Type passively exist without throwing a raging autism storm about it? There's nothing wrong with pink. Fucking christ.