Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[25 / 3 / ?]

Crown Tundra Leak 2

No.44217407 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
> Spiorcuatro, the fourth legendary bird, won't be available until mid-December, and will be added via a small update. I don't know the exact date but I will let you know as soon as I do.

> Galarian Slowking is psychic/ghost type

> Ghost-type Pokémon are very common in the crown tundra, as it is mostly a fallen kingdom.

> Gmax-Nidoqueen's gmax move is called Gmax-Invasion and has the same effect as Nidoking's, poisoning the opponent's Pokémon.

> In the Regis chapter, the exploration team enters a strange town without electricity,that seems to live frozen in time, since the lifestyle of the town is practically from the Middle Ages.

> This strange town is called Dordale and it is a very isolated place, which started growing technologically thanks to the power of Regieleki, however, the humans feared that Regieleki's seals would break and they decided to lock it in a nearby temple to make sure they would be safe, in exchange for giving up their technological advance.

> A few years later the people of Dordale discovered the existence of Regidrago, they began to write legends about it and with the passage of time they began to be afraid of it. They created a small wall to try to keep the town safe, however, as rumors of a complete form of regidrago arose, they decided to end their fear once and for all, and locked Regidrago in the temple along with Regieleki.

> Gmax-Regieleki breaks free of its seals and turns into a ball of pure electricity, which emits lightning in all directions. It's Gmax move, Gmax-Arcane Storm, can hit ground types.

> Gmax-Regidrago has a magenta body that resembles a drake (a dragon without wings). The absence of wings is due to the fact that its Gmax form is not its complete form, and unfortunately the complete Regidrago form cannot be achieved in any way. It's a similar case to the lost fusion of Kyurem, Reshiram and Zekrom. It's Gmax move, Gmax-Ancestral Shot, can hit fairy types.