Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[16 / 4 / ?]

ITT: We remake boss battles in Pokemon

No.44249727 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
As the title says, remake a boss battle for whatever reason, if you thought it was too weak, too boring, had the wrong Pokemon for the character, etc.

image is my idea for a redone Kalos, pretty sure I posted it a few weeks back, I think given the presence of the fucked exp. share if we can't change that may as well give the Gym Leaders more Pokemon especially since Kalos has some ~450 Pokemon in it. Teams also utilize Pokemon not of their Gym Leaders type partially for coverage, partially because their type's secondary type diversity sucks in Gen VI (Clemont & Valerie).

Most should be pretty obvious, Viola's photography, Grant's athleticism, Korrina's mega training, Ramos' gardening, Clemont's technology & lumiose tower, Valerie's fairy-tale world, Olympia's mysticism, Wulfric's kinship with Pokemon, Malva's malevolence, Siebold's cooking & Wikstrom's knightly-ness.

Korrina's Starmie just comes from how I view Starmie given whenever I think about the Pokemon I always think of it moving at high speeds through the air spinning rapidly similar to the wheels of a rollerblade. Drasna just in general is a weird one, I kinda view of her as like a combination of the wise village elder but also the laidback shaman sort of character.