Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[72 / 23 / ?]

Pokemon you've come to love

No.44375871 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
>Be me
>Replaying Black 2 for the hell of it
>ditch snivy immediately for Riplu and Azurill
>exploring Virbank Complex and training Azurill
>encounter wild magby
>wipes out azurill quickly; dodges watergun nearly every hit
>trolls the fuck out of my Riolu by spamming non-attack moves when Im trying to wipe him out with counter
>get annoyed and catch him in a great ball I found lying around; nicknamed him "Butt Clown"
>sassy nature and defiant characteristic
>get the idea to use Butt Clown against Roxie; wipe the floor with her
>decide to keep him around after that
>Struggles against Burgh, but eventually clutches the fight against some really shitty odds
>get bored and do pokemon musicals for a while; Butt Clown is the star of every show hes in
>Cottonee and Lucario go down against Eliza despite my meticulous stun spore + leech seed shenanigans; Butt Clown clutches against her Zebstrika and Emolga
>Butt Clown evolves into Magmar after defeating a hippy guitarist that gave him a toy guitar
>Whimsicott, Azumarill and Lucario are getting stomped by Clay? Butt Clown Clutches with confuse ray and fire spin
>Galvantula gets wiped by Skyla? Butt Clown clutches with confuse ray and Flame Burst
>Butt Clown solos Drayden's Haxorus with Fire Spin, Confuse ray and Fire Punch and beats it to death
>Whimsicott and Galvantula are struggling against Marlon's Wailord and Jellicent? Butt Clown opens the path to victory with confuse ray and firespin
>Butt Clown wipes the floor with Colress
>be 10 minutes ago
>battling Ghetsis; have never been able to beat him without revive spamming
>Banette and Whimsicott go down, taking Cofagrigus with them
>Lucario and Azumarill wipe out seismetoad and drapion in a pyrrhic victory, as Elektross dickslaps Lucario into the shadow realm
>Eventually its a 3v1, with Butt Clown facing Elektross, Hydreigon and Toxicroak alone
>Butt Clown whips out some Jojo tier asspulls and manages to defeat all 3 thanks to amazing confuse ray luck

Arrigato, Magmar.