Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[92 / 20 / ?]

I fucking hate Game freak and Charizard so much

No.44485889 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
>Create the coolest legendary pokemon trio in gen 3; a trio of badass golems made from cool materials
>time passes, create a 4th golem that was sealed away for thousands of years because of its incredible power scaring everyone shitless
>its only normal type, which implies that this is the original golem and the others are recreations of it
>4 gens pass
>get idea
>decide to expand on regi lore
>we could do a Ground type clay golem and a Grass type ent-like golem
>nah fuck that
>lets make a lightbulb and a big dragon desticle surrounded by more charizard fanservice
>ruin the coolest group of pokemon by adding stupid cartoony faggot lightbulb pokemon and more unnecessary charizard fanservice into the game to appease retarded 30 year olds that have constantly bitched and moaned about every single game that doesnt let u have charizard and pikachu

I fucking hate genwunners and I hate gamefreak. I dont understand why retarded millenials have to constantly ruin this series by reviewbombing every single game that doesnt let you catch Ash's exact team while shilling out shitloads of money for mediocre games that feature said pokemon. Its bad enough that SWSH never fucking stops sucking off Charizard, and now the regis have been ruined to appease obnoxious manchildren that bitch and moan about every single game that tries to do different things with its roster like the colosseum series and Gen 5. Charizard and Pikachu fanboys should have had their ancestors thrown into Hitler's brap chambers. Fuck you.