Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[5 / 1 / ?]

What would you want to see out of a third Orre pokemon game

No.44514560 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
>New evolutions
I'd love to see new evolutions for castform, ledian, sudowoodo, hypno, skarmory, Kecleon and Xatu. Most of these pokemon are very mediocre or just plain bad (skarmory's neither, but I'd like to see more done with that line even if its just a baby pre evolution), and due to personal attachment I'd like to see them get evolutions. The two pokemon I think deserve them most are Ledian and Castform because their movesets and themes are really cool:

Forethrash: Pure Normal type evolution of Castform made by Cipher with dna from the unova genies. Same ability as castform, but now it also gets an alternate form for Shadow Sky which changes it to the Dark type.

Lediantai: A special evolution of Ledian made by Dr. Kaminko that ties in to the sentai theme. Aside from a much needed boost to attack and speed, this evolution has 2 forms similar to shaymin that allow Lediantai to switch between a bulky and slow Bug and Steel type, or a fast and frail Bug and Flying type. It also gets iron fists for its ability because it has access to a million punching moves.

>Regional forms
I'd like to see special regional forms for Ludicolo, Obstagoon, Mandibuzz, Braviary, Bouffalant, Beedrill and the Jumpluff line. Aside from obligatory things like a less dogshit design for Obstagoon that actually looks like it belongs in the zigzagoon family, I think itd be cool to have a regional form of the Hoppip line thats based more on tumbleweeds alongside a Tarantula hawk wasp-themed beedrill and new forms for Braviary, Bouffalant and Mandibuzz that fit that sweet Southwest USA style, and a Vaquero themed Ludicolo alternate form seems like a given.

>Returning characters
I want to see more of Wes, Miror B, Michael, Rui, Eagun, and most of the other important characters from Colosseum/XD, alongside possibly Colress and N if they arent fucking annoying.

>new shadow pokemon
Too many to list, but I think itd be cool/ironic if Cipher transformed Celebi into a shadow pokemon.