Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[13 / 8 / ?]

No.44542576 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Oh my jesus christ i fucking love roxie so fucking much aaaaaa i literally have an autistic obession with her she gave my my first boner i and i want the doctors to show me r34 of her when im on my death bed so she gives me my last jesus christ if she was real and had a cock that would literally be the best fucking thing ever i want to suck the piss and cum out of her phat woman cock while her band mates watch jesus im going trans and bleaching my hair and learning gutair just to be more like roxie in the manga or the anime (i forget since i just play the games and read the wiki sometimes) she has a concert and that could implies she and the other two do that at least somewhat regularly oh my fucking god i would go to every single on of their concerts and flash my new tranny tits to her theres like no art of roxie and even less of her with a dick and that actually makes me fucking cry aaaaaaa i would die happy if she even touched me i dont even want sex that much even thought thats nice but i could just talk to her every now and then and be the fucking happyist t-girl/man if i havent transitioned yet in the world