Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[17 / 7 / ?]

No.44594794 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
You are about to start your journey as a pokémon trainer in whatever region. You reach to the local professor's lab and they inform you there are no starters left. They offer you an alternative: you'll receive any first stage pokémon of your choice that fits the best your personality and you like the most. Which one do you choose? In that journey, which pokémon do you catch (i.e. your canon team)? Optional: specify the method/background of captures, initial city and the conclusion for your journey. Rate others' stories. Assume full pokémon availability.

Pic related is mine:
>Sunnyshore city
>Porygon given by professor Rowan to help him with his research on evolution by items. Traded with rival to help him evolve one of his pokémon, then traded again after he noticed his Porygon-2 acting "weirdly" after entering in contact with a strange disc. Porygon feels betrayed for the trading, but after helping it unlock it's full potential despite his bugged appearance, he decides to stick in.
>Met a Slowpoke at Verity Lake being bullied by his trainer for being dumb and weak. Crown him with a King's Rock that Roark gave me, and traded a Psyduck with the trainer, which evolves to Slowking and crushes his team.
Part 1/2