Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[9 / 2 / ?]

Crown Tundra leak chapter 3

No.44698788 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
>In the Crown Tundra your rival will be "Sean" whom you'll meet at chapter 3 "They Came from the ultra beyond". While exploring the tundra an ultra wormhole will appear infront of you with Sean riding a Naganadel burst out of it, he introduces himself, tells you about himself and about the wormholes and you go your separate ways. After a few more story points ultra beasts come to the tundra from the same wormhole that Sean came from and will even gigantamax due to max energy overflowing and combining with the ultra wormhole energy. In sword you will battle gigantamax Pheromosa, Stakata and Celesteela and in shield you will battle gigantamax Buzzwole, Kartana and Blacephalon. Gmax Buzzwole gains several more arms and giant wings, Celesteela is a huge rocket, Blacephalon has a giant head that he stands from like a headstand with his legs being on fire like birthday cake fireworks, Stakataka is a huge fortress, Kartana is a giant origami sword, Pheromosa's hair becomes long and acts like a cloak and Naganadel's needles become huge and drip some poison, ALL of the Gmax moves of the UBs do the same effect of reversing the effects of abillities on the opossing side (Ex: after using one of the moves and the oponent sends a pokemon with intimidate, instead of lowering attack, it raises it.). My sources tell me all ultra beasts gain a Gmax forms but haven't told me about them. After finishing the battles against the ultra beasts with Sean he gives you a sparkling and a key stone to use mega evolutions and Z moves. After more little story points you face off at the Galarian Star Tournament where he has a full team of 6 pokemon consisting of: his 3 aces Primarina, Nagandel and Sceptile and also Glaceon, Lucario and Zoroark, his 1st ace is his mega Sceptile, the 2nd one is his Gmax Naganadel and his 3rd (and strongest) is his Primarina. After winning he gives you a Sceptilite and his league card and then returns to the place he came from.