Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[47 / 7 / ?]

HGSS are my least favorite games in the series

No.44755281 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
I said what I said. I had more fun with X and LGP than with HG. No I'm not a troll, just leave if that's all you're here to say.

I just grinded while listening to A.I.M. by M.I.A. and I replayed a few songs so like an hour's worth to get to lv 41 in game. I decided to grind bc my lowest level was Gengar at 38 and Karen had a 46 Houndoom. I imagine 41 for my team is not bad because on the runback against Wally his first Xatu is 40. Ok cool let's go.

Will wasn't especially difficult. I'd say Koga is the easiest of the four because my Typhlosion just learned Flamethrower and he has 3 bug type Pokemon. I was thinking for the longest of time if you just have a type advantage you can just OHKO Pokemon without strategy. I was thinking when was the last time I couldn't beat a foe using some dumb double team or hypnosis or whatever else and then Muk Minimize-Soft Locked me.

I gotta say I've never had to battle against a Pokemon game like this before. As in not the content itself but like the game was locking me out from enjoying it. I don't know why the hell I ever thought HGSS was peak Pokemon.