Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[28 / 7 / ?]

If you don't know what the fuck is going on, just stop.

No.44850808 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
It's been a long time running, but this is it.
There's nothing in this franchise anymore. Ever since Iwata died it's been all downhill and Ishihara doesn't know what the fuck he's doing other than trying to chase fad after fad and dumping them after they don't do as well as he hoped. Sword and Shield may have sold millions but they're going to get a grip on things for Gen 9 but it won't matter. They had one chance to make a Switch debut and they flopped it, the next games could be the best in the world but they won't sell nearly as much. They're going to take that in the worst way possible and only continue spiraling down.

If you are damage controlling SWSH, you are actually, literally supporting dev crunch. You have your "influencers" like Serebii getting on their high horse all because someone got lazy and put his fucking map in ORAS. Now he's going off and acting like he's some God-given child of GameFreak while we all suffer. Kusaka has literally been struggling with the manga ever since B2W2 because of fucking burnout with this release schedule and he'll go on Twitter and convince his followers that all the writing block and cut content from the games is a creative decision. It's not helping.

I've been a longtime fan of this series and it used to make me happy to play a part in it and see where things went. But ever since Ishihara started power-tripping it's like my whole livelihood has been hell. It doesn't help that everyone at GF is salty and jaded on top of incompetent and it's just a pain dealing with it from both ends.

So that's it. Here's my final statements, /vp/.
>Pokemon Bank was meant to have GO connectivity over three fucking years ago, it was also supposed to connect with Gen 8+
>If you have a problem with the shit cut from the games from now on, chances are it was cut to entice people to keep a Home subscription
>The DLC won't stop third versions
>Any creative talent is actively being held back. If you want to support them, just leave.

See ya.