Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[17 / 2 / ?]

I played CT Beta

No.44997537 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
I played Crown Tundra Beta

- Story took me about 6 hours (cutscenes was not ready at this point, take that in mind)

- The name of the Peony's daughter is Jasmine and old man seen in datamine is Mr. Willow, think that is his last name not the first name.

- Only Two New Gigantamax forms, those are the two new regis (they have a cutscene connected to them when you first see them in the story, but it was not ready for me)
Regidrago pretty much looks like a big skeleton of a Charizard that has massive red spiritual power around it. Regieleki is pretty much the same but bigger (obviously) with big lightningbolts running through it.

- Calyrex does not have a gigantamax form, it does have 2 different fusion forms depending on which version you play on, i played on Shield so i got the white horse which is Stalliume, it looks like the most holy horse ever, think Arceus but a horse.
And the fusion with Calyrex is something very special, Calyrex turns into something that looks like a reindeer but with bright light and yellow colors with a halo on top, really cool.

- I do not know anything of the other fusion or what the other horse looks like, as they are version exclusive (yes, the regis are not version exclusive)

- Summary of story and new pokemon is alright, nothing revolutionary but its alright a little bit better than the isle of armor. I do not know if they have any DLCs planned after this one.

- The new max raid system which i did with CPUs was pretty disappointing, it is not challenging at all, you go through 5 different raids before your legendary and first you face off against, against a 1star raid and you work your way up.

- Where gamefreak gets its most amount of points from me is the crown tundra itself, the wild area is so cool and immersive that it is unbelievable, most of you will love it.