Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[127 / 16 / ?]

No.45022447 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Am I the only one who just can't fucking tell if /vp/ is trolling or not? Like, this new "Dungeons were always bad and need to go" sentiment is actually so fucking out of no where and so utterly nonsensical that I just can't even tell if it's mass trolling or the site has fallen THAT hard.
I can get not being fond of random encounters, but these people will say shit like "it's just walking around finding items and getting into battles" like, that's the mentality of someone who can't comprehend the novelty of exploring a place you haven't been, I'm convinced these people have just been replaying the same games so many times that they mistake their increasing numbness to any and all wonder and mystery the games had with the games actually being that monotonous
It's not just that either, contrarian opinions on /vp/ has been growing dramatically since the release of SwSh, I think the shittiness of the games has somehow broken the minds of a huge chunk of this site
If this site is representative of the fanbase as a whole, then GG ig, this series is absolutely doomed to be in the shitter forever